Translate

Sunday 9 February 2014

Voice from the past




Memories ...
Like an unstoppable wave you come
To the most distant corner of the heart
Opening all the doors I closed
Breaking all the barriers apart.

Like a warm sunlight sometimes
In the chilly winter days
Sometimes you pierce through the heart
With a painful haze.

You make me shed tear
You bring the forgotten ones near
You take all my wounds away
And you only bring them back, making your way.

You create the most beautiful smile.
You make the moment special,
As a bride walks down d aisle. 

You are a soft touch of winter snow.
You are a piece of sunshine.
You are a devil at times if you know.
You are a gift, very divine.

You preserve the moments deep inside you
Some hard to forget, some too old to b true.

In the flight of a bird
In the strike of the World
In the air I breath
To the heights I reach
In the thoughts I preach
In the goals I achieve
You were, you are! 

Inside my head
Under my pillow
In the music I listen
What do I think, how do u know?

So as long as I go on
With all your goods and all your bad I'll carry u along.
Because this is the way you talk to me I believe
You were and you will be.
Until eternity..

And,
Like a shadow, like a friend
You and I will walk together till d end!

-Esabella


No comments:

Post a Comment