RESULT!! A six letter word which always takes my breath away! I skip not just one but many beats to hear that word! Oh Gosh... A moment of complete "Blank" state,. In either of the cases- If result is good or If result is bad! It has always been a burden for me until they are declared.
I just went through this state about an hour ago. My results are out, and thankfully and by God's grace I cleared all my subjects with distinction in 3 of them (out of 5).. :) A damn happy moment for me.! I almost expected to fail in one subject, but gratefully I didn't. :)
This made me think about few things:
1) Real exam starts after you give your exams and wait for the results.
2) (if you fail in any exams of your life) Your mom will never judge you as weak or dumb, but she'll always be happier than everybody, if you pass that exam!
3) (for me) If you go in immense state of happiness, you are unable to make out the way you should react. (I'm expressionless at the moment)
4) When your result is good, you can always give condolence to the one who could not clear it (and of course say, "Failing is no big deal dear. It's ok"). But when it comes to you, you find everybody's condolence as a shit! ("its easy to say this, because you have not gone through it!" )
So, for a while when I celebrate my"Result", I leave you with the following questions:
1) Which was the horrible result of your life? The most unexpected one?
2) Which was the surprising result? The happiest one?
3) If you are a grown up, then are you still scared of results?
4) What do you do when you have a doubt on your result? Do you bribe God?? :p
5) If you are a parent, how do you react on your child's result?
6) Do you feel results are important at all? Or are they always important??
Your valuable comments will be awaited as always. :)