Translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Weather: How do you look at it??


Hello...



A sky little less blue
The clouds little more red
The faded green grass
And a long way to go...

The memories bit more closers
The tears more dry
This weather always says something to me
What?? I don't know...



This was a picture I clicked while returning from my college. I've always found people calling this weather romantic. But for me, it has never been so. I don't know, I'm always dragged into an unknown feeling seeing this weather. It is monotonous for me. Some wired silence. I feel my heart so heavy. A feeling which is so blank, lonely and sad. I could never make out the reason behind this.

 All the pain in the world, all the sufferings of the people around me come more closer. I feel like, clouds in front of my eyes are fading, and I'm made to feel this way.

"The only sight which soothes me is a child smiling or a bird flying back to her nest."

 May be I'll become something one day and will reduce these pain around me.  Not many people might be feeling this way., But I do. Since the time I grew up.

6 comments:

  1. Show you're very sensitive to the pain and suffering of others. The sky becomes a reflection of what you feel inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always hated twilight for some reason. The fading of the day brings out an unexpected melancholy in me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I feel. I even don't like rains much for that reason.

      Delete
  3. Your picture reminds me of when the day has been far spent, and it's time to return home before darkness falls. It's like packing up after a brilliant picnic, or sports days with your friends. It just means 'home-time' to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is the time before the darkness takes over. I feel I should not be out that time and see the change in the color of the bright sky.

      Delete